Ripon Farm Services are working hard to maintain as normal a service as possible.
Branches remain open providing a safe Parts delivery/collection service. Service departments again are keeping a full but safe service and repair facility for all machinery and vehicles.
Sales departments are carrying on but following government guidelines and advice regarding customer contact.
PLEASE PHONE AHEAD BEFORE COMING TO THE DEPOT.
Include depot names and tel numbers.
- Doors to the depots will be locked although restricted access continues to be allowed
- Where possible please phone ahead – employees will be available over the phone for all depots
- A maximum of 2 people will be allowed entry into the depot at the same time
- 2-metre social distancing to be observed at all times within the depot
- Parts will be arranged to be left in a ‘safe area’ for collection
- Parts delivery will only be made to customers if prior arrangements have been made and agreed – social distancing measures to be followed eg agreed safe place to leave the parts
- Parts counter, phones and card terminals cleaned regularly
- Sales professionals will be working from home with visits to the depot only when necessary
- Business to operate remotely via phone, text, email, social media
- Prior to any farm visit all customers will be contacted by phone to agree a safe time and place to meet
- Appointments, farm and site visits will be available if mutually agreed between the sales team and customers
- Machine inspections to be concluded at agreed location (no direct contact)
- All demonstrations postponed until further notice
- On farm and in depot repairs and breakdowns will continue to be supported.
- Disposable gloves will be worn at all times and points of contact need to be cleaned pre and post repair
- All service vehicles will be issued with cleaning products subject to availability
- Social distancing must be observed