UK lubricant manufacturer, the Witham Group, has announced that it will continue to produce and distribute its products during the COVID-19 crisis. As a primary industry manufacturer, Witham Group is committed to fulfil its role within the supply chain to ensure that vital services throughout the UK continue, such as:
- Our agricultural customers and farmers get their land work done ready for the harvest later in the year.
- Hauliers and transport companies keep delivering goods and services
- Couriers and food delivery vans get serviced in their 24/7 operations
- The maintenance and servicing of emergency vehicles is available
- Crucial manufacturing businesses remain open and all processes and systems working
Witham MD, Nigel Bottom said: “We would like to reassure customers that as a primary industry manufacturer, we’re operating as usual and supplying lubricants to all those who need them. As our supply of key raw materials is primarily based in the UK, we are continuing to manufacture and distribute our products, while adhering to Government social distancing guidelines.”
The Witham Group produce engine and machinery lubricants that are integral to the supply of Agriculture, food production, medical, emergency and infrastructure services.
Witham have implemented strict measures around social distance and personal hygiene at its lubricant manufacturing factory in Lincolnshire, and depots in Soham and Lowestoft, where day-to-day operations continue.
MD Nigel Bottom added: “In these challenging times, now and into the future we are committed to customer service and product supply and we are all available as normal, on email and telephone during our usual business hours.”